Let us help you plan your next event!
From small business meetings of ten to large company get-togethers, holiday parties, or even a family gathering of up to 300, GCV&M provides a wonderful experience for all. With multiple sites, including a formal meeting center and charmingly rustic barns, we will customize to your group’s size and needs.
Step out of the 21st century and back into the 19th century!
Step out of the office and into the fresh air by enjoying a day of team-building activities with colleagues, followed by a scrumptious catered lunch. Host a more formal conference—the history and knowledge the Museum holds will be sure to spark creativity and new ideas. Celebrate the bride-to-be or baby on the way with a delightful shower, customized to your tastes.
Additional Options We Offer:
Catered meals, à la carte menu items from our restaurants, and prepared lunches. Special themed tours to visit and interact with historic interpreters at a variety of 19th-century locations, such as craftsmen shops, historic gardens, and kitchens. Try your hand making simple 19th-century crafts. Historic food samples, chocolate demonstrations and tastings, or beer tastings. Behind-the-scenes in the Historic Village or John L. Wehle Gallery.
Reach out to our Sales Team directly at email@example.com or (585) 294-8258 for more specific questions.
Birthday parties in the Historic Village
GCV&M is the perfect place to celebrate your child’s birthday!
• Up to 10 children and 3 adult chaperones
• 1 Sheet cheese pizza plus your choice of beverage (soda, lemonade, water)
• Gift Shop voucher of up to $15 for the birthday kid!
• Disposable plates, napkins, and cups provided
• All-day admission to the Historic Village
• 10% off Gift Shop items for birthday party guests
Bring your own cake from a licensed bakery!
Cost: $300 ($10 each additional child / $13 each additional adult)
Brewery birthday parties in the Historic Village
A unique place to throw a hop-happy birthday party for a friend, family member, or yourself!
• Dinner/ Lunch Buffet: Your choice of 2 proteins and 2 sides, cookie platter, assorted chips, lemonade, water, or coffee.
• Brewery Tour: Start off the evening with a guided tour of Grieve’s brewery in the village. Bring a pint of your favorite GCV&M craft brew along with you as you stroll!
• GCV&M Growlers: You can’t have a brewery party without the brew! Enjoy growlers of GCV&M’s Stocking Hill Ale and Fat Ox Ale (brewed by Rohrbachs). Includes 1 Growler of each kind per 20 people. You are also welcome to purchase more in advance. Ask about adding bar service.
• Birthday Gift: The individual being celebrated will also receive a Stocking Hill Ale or Fat Ox Ale t-shirt, as well as a logo pint glass!
Cost: $30 Per Person (Min. 20 people, max. 50 people)